Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Back in Blue

Yeah, yeah, yeah, so I haven't blogged lately. Actually, in almost a month. Not only that, but I haven't been keepin up with my blogs that I read either, which has me kinda sad. I don't have any excuse to that except... oops

A lot has happened in the last month which has kept me kinda busy and my mind pretty occupied including: I fell in love, lost my job, got another job, got cast in a play, quit said play, and learned to ride a bike. I also read three books and saw three movies, including Debbie Does Dallas, which... made me think. At best. Also, I bought three pairs of shoes. 

I wonder what all those threes mean...

I've also put some thought into what I want to do with myself and my educational career. My lack of anything to say in that regard has, more than anything, kept me shying away from my blog. Writing about anything else would just make me feel guilty, so I'd start a blog, stare at it restlessly for an hour or so while I checked my facebook and then close the window and forget about it. Seriously- I have like 5 half written blogs from the last month that will never be more than drafts at best. Deeee-lete

Anyway, the list below this is a composite of a few schools I wanna check out, one a day or something like that. I checked a few boxes on college board dot com and they gave me this list of schools that might fit what I'm lookin for. They actually gave me twenty-one pages of schools. I just narrowed them down to schools outside of Texas but somewhere in the west with out-of-state tuition less than 15,000. It's still a butt load of schools. But somewhere, out there, is a school that's right for me... right? All I gotta do is find it....

Also:

Number 3

The number 3 is symbolic of "completeness," or "divine perfection".[10][11][12] Examples include, the Holy Trinity (Father, Son and Holy Spirit) being God and Christ was dead for 3 days before being resurrected.


#SuaresIamblichusSchimmelSchneiderBrownPopularFourth WayConsensusChristian
1Life/DeathUnity IdentityPrimordial BeingWholly OneFormInitiatingUnityUnity CreationUnity Oneness
2ContainerFormless FormPolarity DivisionTwo to TangoContentCooperationDualityDualityDividing
3MovementActuality ExtensionSynthesisThree-part HarmonyAgreementExpressionRelationshipPowerDivine Perfection
4ResistanceSolidityMaterial OrderMother SubstanceDistinctionFoundationMaterial ExistenceSolidityWorld Creation
5LifeLife MediacyLife/LoveRegenerationIdentityExpansionGrowthSensualityGrace


AND C (the first letter of my name, like, duh) is the third letter of the alphabet! I wonder what that has to do with DDD?

No comments: