Friday, October 31, 2008

Fo Real

What is truth?

I googled truth and got an antismoking campaign. 

http://www.thetruth.com/

I searched for truth on photobucket and found that I didn't know, couldn't handle and wasn't good enough for the truth. 

Truth Pictures, Images and Photos

I asked Wikipedia for the truth and the web site quoted the dictionary. 

So I asked dictionary.com and it told me truth was the true or actual state of the matter.

But I say... according to who

Whose deciding what the actual state of the matter really is? The people? God? Ronald McDonald? 

I think I'm becoming a bit of a sceptic. 

1 comment:

malicewhit said...

Its precisely that reason that I think I'm going to start a newspaper called "trying for truth" one day. Objectivity has died.

Lol, maybe one day I'll offer you a job as one of my staff members.