Thursday, January 29, 2009

25

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)

1. I was born on the coldest, shortest day of the year... go figure I love sunshine and daylight.

2. I dream a lot.

3. I had to suck my thumb to fall asleep until I was like, ELEVEN, and, if you believe my slumber party buddies, I still do in my sleep sometimes.

4. I LOVE Forest Gump, and once, when I was sick in the third grade, watched it four times in a row. Like, literally in a row.

5. I cry a lot, too. But hey! It's totally healthy!

6. I loooove music. Life happens in rhythm, meter and rhyme. Music is everywhere.

7. I always wish on eyelashes, stars, and backward necklaces. Always.

8. I read my horoscope daily and take what I read into serious consideration.

9. My feet sweat a lot. (Yum)

10. I orgasm easily and frequently. Maybe that's more than you needed to know, but if you could cum 20 times in an hour, you'd brag too.

11. The first time I heard Abbey Road all the way through I cried.

12. I also got teary singing, once, too. I was part of the Region Choir singing a piece called Ring Out, Wild Bells my junior year of high school. Music makes me emotional.

13. Speakin of high school, I was nominated my senior year as "wittiest," but I REALLY wanted to win "most talented"

14. When I was little, I thought Bob Saget on America's Funniest Home Videos and Bill Nye the Science Guy were one and the same, and probably related to my father (I was wrong)

15. I once had a pet chick that I won at a church carnival. It used to follow me around n molt all over my house, til a snake ate it.

16. Sometimes, when I'm bored/lonely, I replay moments from arrested development in my head and laugh and laugh and LAUGH... oh how I laugh...

17. I'm having a hard time stayin on task. 17 is good enough, right?

1 comment:

TheCrayolaEffect said...

Maybe you can cut it into parts. :D

I've actually not heard a majority of these things about you. Maybe I don't know you that well.... Nah! :P