Friday, February 27, 2009

Free Thought

I put on the song You're So Vain by Carly Simon and tried some random thought generating.

This is such a damn good song.

I wonder who this was written about?

I wish I had a song written about me.

Roxanna was written about Roxanna Arquette.

The entire Jagged Little Pill album was about that dude from Full House.

Ew.

That's such a good album- I can't believe it was about that white pasty guy.

You're So Vain reminds me certain people. It's a good break up song.

So is You Oughtta Know.

Damn, it's easy to get pissed off listening to this crap.

I'm overitoveritoveritoverit. Deep Inhale....

Annnnd.... breathe.

You told me you'd hold me until you died!!

I can't say any of this. I'll seem like a crazy person.

I don't need to give him the satisfaction of knowing I'm thinking about him anyway.

He knows.

But he misses me right now too.

I need to get laid.

Or dance. This is a really catchy song.

Or sing. This is a fun karaoke song.

New Status Update: Caroline cries.

No comments: