Sunday, July 27, 2008

Monkeys

SO I had a dream the other night.

I love dreams. I dream a lot, and I try to remember them as often as I can. You know how sometimes you don't remember your dream or even that you dreamed until you see something in your everyday life that brings back a flash of it? Happens to me all the time

I had a dream the other night that I didn't remember until I saw one of my family's puppies (my mother's soon-to-be-husband's dog had babies about six weeks ago) flip her brother over on his back and lick his... weenie. All of a sudden the dream-image of two monkeys having sex like humans popped into my head. They girlie monkey was doing something similar as the puppies in front of me (in their defense, I'm sure there was nothing sexual to little Oprah licking Mac- she probably just liked the salty taste. Ew) and then moved into a "backward cowboy" position.

That's all I remembered.

*shudder*

The human mind is a dark pit of some weird ass shit.

No comments: