Thursday, August 14, 2008

Molasses

I'm moving in a couple days!

Yay!

I'm sooo not packed. 

I hope it works out.

Pray to your gods for me!


Some other thoughts...

Emotions are fleeting. Actions are what will really matter when I look back on this in a year. What I do will follow me into the future, not how I feel. I have to ignore my feelings right now, and try not to get them to influence me into doing something I will later regret. Mostly, though, I'm just trying to get myself to talk myself into doing something stupid. All I need to do is justify it to myself for just long enough to sabotage me... right?

Thank God I have moving to distract me.

1 comment:

malicewhit said...

I'm moving too darling, the quciker you get things into boxes the easier life becomes.
the hard part isn't putting everything into boxes, its taking everything out thats the bitch.