Sunday, August 24, 2008

Melodrama

What does one say when everything has been said?

My only reply to the situation would be to nit pick little things you said in order to get you to respond. But that will just drag it all out a little more. I'll be falling back into the cliched role I've been playing.

God, why is life so damn cliche??

I saw all of this coming. I saw the beginning, end, and all the corny little whispered nothings in the middle. I saw me writing this fucking blog like I read the god damn script. I feel like I'm in a fuckin film more than I ever have in my life, and what started out as a comedy is turning into a melodrama. 

You know a little rain helps you better appreciate the sunshine. 

One day I'm gonna look back on this as an important episode of my life. A learning experience. 

Blah blah blah

I have to keep telling myself the cliched shit. 

No comments: