Wednesday, September 3, 2008

On Dreamin

I had a dream last night where I had sex with not one but two different friends of mine.

Not at the same time, of course.

Sex dreams always throw me off. I never know how to take em. Do they mean I want to have sex with them? That I'm just a horny perv? Do they have something to do with my mother? What is it? 

Maybe all of the above.

I do believe that dreams can tell you something about yourself, even if it is just something trivial, like when you dream about Bugs Bunny the day after watching Space Jam. Maybe it means you need to quit your job, move to California and become a cartoonist, or maybe it just means you watched Space Jam the day before.

Take the last dream I had. It was about Sunshine, my beautiful lil bong. She's so cute. Just lookin at her makes me smile. Maybe it's her curvy femmy body, or her bright yellow color. Maybe it's the little rim of white on the lip where her insides peek out like a petticoat. Or maybe it's the sentimentality of my first bong. I don't know, I just really like her. 

ANYWAY, about three days after I quit smokin weed (because yes, motherfuckers, I don't smoke weed anymore. Woo...) I had a dream about her and three other bongs that looked just like her, but two of them were blue and they were all actually... balloons. Water balloons that kept bursting. In the dream, one of them was my roommates, (which is probably why the dream balloons were blue- he has a little blue bong) and I had to keep his and my lil sunshine safe, and I was really paranoid about it. The other two bongs were just there, and, as I said, they kept poppin when I tried to smoke out of them or move them, because, like, duh, you can't smoke weed out of a water balloon. 

I think that dream meant that I was scared of my bong breaking in these next few months that I'm not smoking but living with potheads. On Saturday, I came home from work to find a party goin on in my house, and sunshine getting passed around in my roommate's room. I didn't go in and take it away because I knew that wouldn't be cool to make my roommate or whoever said it was OK to use sunshine look like an ass in front of these party goers, and I was already in a bitchy mood- I didn't want to kill the party, but my blood ran cold. Strangers! With their lips around my baby! I've heard so many scary stories from people who had their pieces broken or stolen at parties. Hell, my first favorite piece, a little rainbow pipe called Princess Fiona, was stolen from a party that I wasn't even at. I still miss her sometimes...

But I should probably get ready for school now. 

No comments: