Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Probably Too Much Info For A Public Blog

I think I want to have sex with my theatre teacher. 

No, I know I do.

He's not particularly good-looking, nice, or interested in me, but there's something.... something about him. He's got this passion and self confidence and inhibition rolling around in his crazy eyes (because he's got the crazy eyes) that I find very sexy, and I can't help but think- or know?- that he'll be a good lover. 

I bet he has a big penis too...

*Disclaimer*

I actually don't think I will ever do the dirty with this guy, but I think the idea of it will keep me docile in his class.

Yesterday he yelled at me more than once while I was working on my monologue in front of the class. He had me do some insane (although helpful, I must say) exercises, and the one thing that was keep me from flicking him off and yelling back and generally causing a big ole mess of trouble for myself was the thought in my head of "I bet he's a really good kisser. I wonder what his beard would feel like on my cheek?"

Sleeping with him- fuck, flirting with him- would actually be a very bad idea. He's my teacher, my superior, someone above me, the dude that decides if I pass or fail. No matter how many dirty little fantasies one might have about taboo relationships like that (student/teacher, boss/secretary, guard/prisoner) parings like that just don't work. the balance of power is off. 

So it's never going to happen, but I know my dirty lil thoughts will keep me behavin in class.

Oh, what a semester this will be....

No comments: